Crescent Moon Earrings
The Crescent Moon earrings were inspired by a star-lit coastal drive along Sunset Boulevard and are the perfect accessory for the season. These wearable sculptures are the result of a collaboration between Victoria Hayes and a Brooklyn-based 3D Printing Studio. Each earring is 3D printed in industrial-grade resin and then dipped repeatedly in pure silver by hand.
- Victoria Hayes Jewelry is developed using 3D printing techniques and plating in precious metals.
- For pierced ears
- Resin, dipped in pure silver
- To prolong the life of this piece it should not be exposed to or submerged in water.
- Please do not wear while swimming, exercising or bathing.
- Use a soft cloth to clean, avoid chemicals or jewelry cleaners as they may affect the plated finish.